Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Should I Name A Beauty Salon What To Do To Open A Salon?

What to do to open a salon? - how should i name a beauty salon

Now I have my NVQ and am looking leicetsershire and open my own salon down and up, beauty, but beauty specilize not any1 know where to start ...
How can I work for people for me? ..
How can I hellpp ?..........
Advice? ..
plzzz helpp me and if possible =)....
More ... Where can I buy ...
Any1 have idear reallly intresting Salon 4 mi? ... As Deco? ...
Tiles? ...
I really want my room to take the path of the other Thanku ...

"Ohhhhhhh Any1 no good name ...
cherri Serena ...
Thanku
x

2 comments:

blue eyed devil said...

You now have NVQ!

How long did it for Qulified? I do not think that if they experianced from their Simply open a beauty salon!

I had my own salon now 7 years and not the opening one, as soon as I get my ...... NVQs have been dreaming

recognoise my personal security of a stylist, even newly qualified to 3 years that I experiance any sense at all, it can not leave you alone if they are capable.


Sorry if its more experianced send me an email and I'll try to help more

curlywur... said...

b4 you even go bankrupt, you have all clients must have a business plan for Refurb you have money, goods, equipment, personnel and cash flows of the Merchant Bank Director may also speak Finally, they must rent a place, b4, you start, the companies themselves to do all these things will not survive otherwise b just another statistic.

Post a Comment